- Green BEAN Delivery - Cincinnati, OH
- 45215, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the warehouse management team. The Administrative Assistant maintains a productive and efficient office environment through supply management, equipment proficiencies, and computer application capabilities. The Administrative Assistant ensures that the Warehouse Manager is able to oversee all aspects of regional operations in a timely and effective manner. This position serves as an on-site representative of Human Resources, assisting in the implementation and execution of HR tasks and procedures.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions/responsibilities listed below. The organization will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions/responsibilities.
- Print, sort, and separate invoices for production
- Prepare route instructions and paperwork for Delivery Drivers
- Submit receipts, expense forms, payroll matters to Accounting
- Coordinate with Member Services to adjust orders, routes, etc.
- Report personnel changes to Human Resources
- Create, maintain and post weekly employee schedule
- Maintain time tracking systems and adjustments for management and payroll
- Order and inventory office supplies
- Greet and accompany all guests, visitors, etc.
- Analyze and report all information from delivery routes including packaging retrieval, bottle returns, delivery notes, etc.
- Maintain Human Resources bulletin board as directed by HR Manager
- Track workplace safety training and report on-the-job incidents
- Report warehouse operations information as requested by the executive team
- Create and maintain all in-house documents, such as checklists, cleaning schedules, etc.
- Coordinate and execute employee orientation
- Receive and distribute mail and packages
- Troubleshoot and report issues with office equipment including phones, printers, time clocks, modem/router, computers, etc.
- Clean and organize office space as needed
- Complete all projects and tasks assigned by the Warehouse Manager
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills and/or abilities an individual needs in order to perform this job successfully.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 3+ years' experience in office administration
- 1+ years' experience related to Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to compile information and create reports
- Above average analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Above average elaboration, problem solving and composing skills
- Able to perform basic and statistical mathematical calculations
- Able to create formulas in spreadsheets for tracking and report calculations
- Proficient computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in creating reports and presentations, including visual data analysis
- Able to operate office equipment including copiers, scanners, and phones
Other Skills & Abilities
- Able to manage projects from inception through execution
- Able to learn and thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The organization will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time
- This position requires good speaking and listening skills
- This job requires strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- This position requires the ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail
- This position requires repetitive movement with hands, wrists, and fingers
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The organization will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This work takes place primarily in an office environment, but may require work in a warehouse environment.
- The work can be fast-paced with the need for multi-tasking. This work is deadline oriented.
- The position occasionally requires working around moving warehouse equipment and noise.
- Use of a computer and other office equipment is necessary.
- This position requires working independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires working and interacting with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media